Students should apply online for admission to the Master in Software and Systems at the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid's online application page.
Application and enrolment
- Ordinary application period: from 23 January to 9 July 2023
- Publication of lists of admitted students: 17 March, 19 May, 14 July 2023
- Tuition Fee Deposit: from 18 to 28 March and from 20 to 30 May 2023 (accepted students that are new to UPM should pay a Tuition Fee Deposit just after their admission)
- Extended application period: from 10 July to 3 September 2023 (only if positions are available)
- Publication of lists of admitted students from extended period: 6 September 2023
- Enrolment period: from 20 July to 3 August and from 4 to 8 September 2023
- Second term application period: from 1 November to 20 December 2023 (to start the Master in February).
- Publication of lists of admitted students from second term period: 12 January 2024
- Extended enrolment period: from 6 to 12 February 2024
- Lectures start: 11 September 2023
- Lectures end: 12 January 2024
- Examination period: from 15 to 29 January 2024
- Lectures start: 30 January 2024
- Lectures end: 8 April 2024 (24 April 2024)
- Examination period: from 10 to 15 April and 12 June 2024
- Course end: 31 July 2024
- Examination period: from 24 June to 12 July 2024
Once the student has been admitted, the student must enrol in the Master by the dates specified. Students must make sure that they comply with the Master in Software and Systems restrictions on the choice of optional subjects.
The process to enrol online is:
- First, you must obtain credentials by opening a new UPM e-mail account (if you already have this email account, you may skip to the second step). Your initial password is the university PIN, which consists of the four digits corresponding to the student’s day and month of birth. We recommend changing your PIN after this step.
- Next, you must request an appointment.
- Finally, you must log in to the Self-Enrolment system and follow the steps to pay the fees.
Students are referred to the Information Handbook, where they will find all the information about the planning of the Master in Software and Systems.
The Master in Software and Systems course information Handbook includes information on:
- Academic calendar
- Examination dates
- Subject committees
- Learning guides