Students should apply online for admission to the Master in Software and Systems at the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid's online application page.
Application and enrolment
- Ordinary application period: from 1 February 2021 to 30 June 2021
- Publication of lists of admitted students: 22 March 2021, 14 May 2021, 14 June 2021, 16 July 2021
- Enrolment period: from 20 July to 4 August and from 6 to 10 September 2021
- Extended application period: from 16 November 2021 to 15 January 2022 (for starting in the second term, only if positions are available)
- Publication of lists of admitted students from extended period: 13 December 2021, 20 January 2022
- Extended enrolment period: from 8 to 14 February 2022
- Lectures start: 13 September 2021
- Lectures end: 14 January 2022
- Examination period: 17 to 25 January 2022
- Master's Final Project Defence: 27 January 2022
- Lectures start: 31 January 2022
- Lectures end: 8 April 2022 (18 May 2002)
- Examination period: 19 to 25 April and 7-8 June 2022
- Master's Final Project Defence: 17 June 2022
- Course end: 29 July 2022
- Examination period: 23 June to 12 July 2022
- Master's Final Project Defence: 18 July 2022
Once the student has been admitted, the student must enrol in the Master by the dates specified. Students must make sure that they comply with the Master in Software and Systems restrictions on the choice of optional subjects.
The process to enrol online is:
- First, you must obtain credentials by opening a new UPM e-mail account (if you already have this email account, you may skip to the second step). Your initial password is the university PIN, which consists of the four digits corresponding to the student’s day and month of birth. We recommend changing your PIN after this step.
- Next, you must request an appointment.
- Finally, you must log in to the Self-Enrolment system and follow the steps to pay the fees.
Students are referred to the Information Handbook, where they will find all the information about the planning of the Master in Software and Systems subjects.
The Master in Software and Systems Information Handbook includes information on:
- Academic calendar
- Examination dates
- Subjects committees
- Learning guides