Students should apply online for admission to the Master in Software and Systems at the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid's online application page.
APPLICATION AND ENROLMENT
- Ordinary application period: from 1st February to 30th June 2020
- Publication of lists of admitted students: 20th March 2020, 15th July 2020
- Enrolment period: 22nd July 2020 to 4th August 2020
- Extraordinary application period: 1st September 2020 to 10th September 2020
(This application period shall be available exclusively for programmes that still have vacancies and open to EHEA students or students in possession of a valid visa only.)
- Publication of lists of students admitted in the extraordinary period: 14th September 2020
- Extraordinary enrolment period: 14th September 2020 to 30th September 2020
- Lectures start:14th September 2020
- Lectures end:22nd December 2020
- Examination period: 8th January 2021 to 21st January 2021
- MFP defence: 29th January 2021
- Lectures start:3rd February 2021
- Lectures end: 30th March 2021
- Examination period: 19th April 2021 to 23th April 2021, and 1st June 2021 to 11th June 2021
- MFP defence: 18th June 2021
- Deferred/referred examination period: 1st July 2021 to 9th July 2021
- Deferred/referred MFP defence: 16th July 2021
- Course end: 30th July 2021
After being admitted to Master's program, enrolment can be done on-line or at the Registry of students of Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos, on the above the dates. In any case, students must make sure that they comply with the Master in Software and Systems restrictions on the choice of optional subjects.
The afternoon Master's activities (classes, seminars and exams) will be held in the classroom 6205 (Building 6, second floor).
Students are referred to the Information Handbook (2019/2020), where they will find all the information on Master in Software and Systems subjects.
The Master in Software and Systems course information includes information on:
- Enrolment periods
- Academic calendar
- Examination dates
- Subject committees
- Learning guides