Students should apply online for admission to the Master in Software and Systems at the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid's online application page.
APPLICATION AND ENROLMENT
- Ordinary application period: from 1st February to 31th May 2019
- Publication of lists of admitted students: 15th March 2019, 15th June 2019
- Enrolment period: 22th July to 2nd August de 2019, and, 5th to 13th September 2019
- Extraordinary application period: 19th November 2019 to 15th January 2020
(This application period shall be available exclusively for programmes that still have vacancies and open to EHEA students or students in possession of a valid visa only.)
- Publication of lists of students admitted in the extraordinary period: 20th January 2020
- Extraordinary enrolment period: from 3rd to 7th February 2020
- Lectures start: 16th September 2019
- Lectures end: 14th January 2020
- Examination period: 15th January to 24th January 2020
- MFP defence: 31th January 2020
- Lectures start: 29th January 2020
- Lectures end: 24th March 2020
- Examination period: 25th March to 3 June 2020
- MFP defence: 12th June 2020
- Deferred/referred examination period: 22th June to 10th July 2020
- Deferred/referred MFP defence: 15th July 2020
- Course end: 15th July 2020
After being admitted to Master's program, enrolment can be done on-line or at the Registry of students of Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos, on the above the dates. In any case, students must make sure that they comply with the Master in Software and Systems restrictions on the choice of optional subjects.
The afternoon Master's activities (classes, seminars and exams) will be held in the classroom 6205 (Building 6, second floor).
Students are referred to the Information Handbook, where they will find all the information on Master in Software and Systems subjects.
The Master in Software and Systems course information includes information on:
- Enrolment periods
- Academic calendar
- Examination dates
- Subject committees
- Learning guides